Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lead and Seminar Systems- Vent Here and WIN!

Henry H. tells me that there is a pretty good place to post a report if you believe your lead or seminar service did you wrong. For the many who have contacted me about having had bad lead experiences, you can post a report on this site AND check to see if any company with whom you are doing business is listed in the database. This site is designed for the "bad guys" while I am wanting to highlight the good guys on this site.

http://www.ripoffreport.com

In other news, Tina at Seminar Direct (888-629-1919) tells me
she will give a significant discount to anyone needing seminar printing and prep in the wake of the Postmark Direct meltdown and also for readers of the blog.

Be sure to tell her you are from FAN to get special deals.

A while back, I had a contest for the craziest, funniest, scariest, weirdest seminar story. No one wanted to fess up in print (although I did get a few tall tales over the phone.) so I wanted to try again.

I will be emptying my office closet and giving out some goodies such as Joe Gilliam's excellent CD series "How to Handle Difficult People", a couple of Starbucks cards, some gourmet coffee, and a music CD.

All you have to do to enter is sign up for the new electronic newsletter, which will feature the people, places, and products you need to grow your business, get more referrals, and land the perfect mate (well, maybe not, but then again you never know...)

Simply email advisorresource@aggies.com. Give me your name, email, website if you have one, yada , yada, yada. I will put you on the e-list (which I do not rent or sell to anyone else) and you will get the electronic newsletter and blog digest each month.

Thanks for the support and don't forget to visit links listed on this site. They are the folks who pass muster and who are motivated to help you.

TD



No comments: