Thursday, March 26, 2009

Facebook..Worthwhile Marketing Tool or Slacker Toy?

by Tammy de Leeuw
Financial Advisor Netzone


Facebook...Is it worthwhile?
The Insurance Mavericks and I talk a lot about using social media like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. as relationship building tools and I get lots of questions about whether or not advisors, agents, brokers, etc. can REALLY take advantage of emerging media.

"Will it help my business or just drain off more of my time?"

To help me answer that question, I went out and found an advisor who is using Facebook, video, television, and radio successfully. His practice is BOOMING as a result.

You can listen to the unedited interview I did with Chicago's MATTHEW SAPAULA a couple of days ago. I apologize for any quality issues, but I wanted to get this information out to you ASAP and not wait for me to get around to prettying it up.


Listen to what a real financial pro says about using new media.



Listen to Your Recorded Conference from the Phone...

Dial - (712) 432-1090
Enter Access Code - 962776#

If You Are Already on Facebook or want to join, Grouchy suggests:

Whether or not you are already an Insurance Mavericks member, you can get a lot of free advice and downloads by joining the IM Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49667736397&ref=ts

Grouchy On Facebook:

You can friend me here and I will be glad to help you grow YOUR network.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1483544513&ref=profile

I also have a group where I have special contests, exclusive marketing downloads, and encourage others to share what IS WORKING NOW.


Financial Professionals Marketing Group
Speed of The Internet (Matthew Sapaula's Group for Entrepreneurs)- Great information found here!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=45329063380&ref=ts

No comments: