Thursday, March 20, 2008

Customize Your Stay in Touch Message

an email from Mark Satterfield
Gentle Rain Marketing


I spoke about this in today's (Inner Circle) webinar,
but wanted to give you an opportunity to get in on
it as well.

One of the major problems with about staying in touch is
determining what exactly to communicate and finding the
time to sit down and write the message.

Thus I'm offering a pilot program in which I write a
customized email for you that you can send out to your clients
and prospects. This is part of larger service that I will
eventually roll out, but I want to test part of it with a
small number of people.

The service is $695 per month if you're not an inner circle
member, and $495 if you are. (Which naturally makes joining
the Inner Circle a good deal above and beyond the monthly webinar
that is packed with great information. You can join here
:
http://www.gentlerainmarketing.com/cmd.php?af=727063

9 of the 12 spots have already been snapped up by the inner circle
members who were on today's call, so if this of interest you need
to let me know quickly.

I'm telling you the investment up front so that if it is
beyond your budget you don't need to respond.

If you are interested email me with some good times for
us to talk for a few minutes. If I don't respond to the
email it simply means that the last 3 spots have been taken.

But in fairness to everyone...only reply if this is something
you are seriously interested in and can afford.


Mark Satterfield
Gentle Rain Marketing Inc.
720 Rio Grande Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30022

mark@GentleRainMarketing.com
770-643-8566

No comments: