Monday, November 12, 2007

So, You Want to Become An IRA or IAR?

If you have made the decision to become an RIA or IAR, you won't want to miss:

BECOMING AN RIA- THE NEXT STEP- with Zach Gronich, CPA- founder and CEO of RIA IN A BOX.
(www.riainabox.com)

NOVEMBER 30TH:
12 Pacific
2Pm Central
3Pm Eastern

Who should attend this 30-40 minute teleconference?

1. Those who have made the decision to take this step in their practices and want to be on the fast track- with LESS STRESS and LESS wasted time.

Use the link on the right (ignore my poor HTML- I was in a hurry and I am not a programmer by trade..) I need a valid email and name to send you the registration information.

If the link does not work, or if you have other concerns- send me an email with RIA TELECON in the subject line to : advisorresource@aggies.com.


Zach wn

No comments: