Friday, June 15, 2007

Introducing the Financial Advisors Netzone

I was going to blog for world peace but then I thought to myself: "Hey! I bet I could do more good in the world by blogging for financial advisors." So that's what I am doing. It is my hope that I can connect you to the people, places, and things which will help you grow your practices, and along the way give you a laugh or two. Also, check out my website at www.radiantcom.com.

I will be providing you with links, product reviews, news articles, and interviews with successful people in the financial services industry. I welcome any input, personal experiences or a chance to review systems which are working (or NOT working for you.)

Also, if you are a qualified advisor who writes articles of interest to other financial professionals, send them in to me and I will review and publish them from time to time.

Please send all ideas, articles and questions to:

Tammy de Leeuw
advisorresource@aggies.com.
Skype me! tdeleeuw60

No comments: