Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Max Bolka Teleclass Cost, Upcoming Events

Although I did mention the cost for MAX BOLKA's MARKETING MAGIC teleclass a few posts back, I forgot to do it again on yesterday's ad. Cost is $30 and will be due by October 17 to ensure a place. Please let your friends and colleagues who are in ANY type of sales, including mortgage brokers, real estate agents, and direct sales, know about this class. It could be just the boost they need to break the sales barrier. Click here to register:https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/983260245

If we get a good turnout for this event, FAN plans on sponsoring other teleclasses, including short sessions with author and master selling coach, SID WALKER of SELLING WITHOUT WRESTLING ,

Sid, like Max, is a man of my heart because he reaches out to all of us who value relationship-based selling and prefer a low-key, non-pushy approach. If you have ever asked yourself "Do I have to be an obnoxious pain in the posterior to make it as a financial services professional?" you will want to see Max and Sid.

Tune into the blog for more details. Let's put the fun back into selling!

Also, I will be doing a two part series: SO YOU WANNA BE AN RIA? starting next week. If you are an RIA and want to discuss your personal experiences, please shoot me an email at advisorresource@aggies.com so I can call you for a short interview. I would love to get experiences from all across the nation to help those who are considering making this giant career leap.

Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me. With your help, I am trying to make FAN the most entertaining and informative blog for financial professionals. Again, if you have a product or service or entertaining true story to share, please contact me.

Till later,

Tammy

No comments: