Monday, October 1, 2007

SLOTT AND ELVIS IN VEGAS?

Some have emailed, asking about the free Ed Slott trip mentioned in the e-zine. As I said, there IS a catch, but it might be one you will like. Go to this link http://www.mediafire.com/?6goeyghtlmx or paste in your browser to download the brochure. If you have trouble accessing it, please send me an email at advisorresource@aggies.com and I will send the attachment to you.


This is NOT Ed Slott...

THIS is Ed Slott...Any questions?




MAX BOLKA TELECLASS
-Need A Show of Hands


Several advisors have expressed an interest in reviving the educational teleclasses and webinars for advisors which were once so prevalent. With this in mind, I have asked MAX BOLKA
to present the first in what I hope will be a continuing series of short, inexpensive teleclasses designed to inspire and instruct.

These teleclasses will be pure, hands-on education and not 2% instruction and 98% product pitch as some of you have experienced in the past. The first class is tentatively scheduled for the end of this month. If you want to be included, please email me regarding your interest and I will put you on the list.

ONCE AGAIN- OPT IN

Please take the time to read your email. I had many instances where someone signed up on the blog to get the newsletter and then OPTED OUT and sent me to Spam Hell. I know the tendency is to delete and complain without opening, but if you tell me you want in and then send me an opt out, it usually means you didn't recognize the sender.

ALL emails from FAN will have "FAN= Netzine Issue..." on them and will be from advisorresource@aggies.com or tammy@afterdarkmarketing.com. Be sure to set your spam filters accordingly because future issues of the EZINE will have special offers and articles which will not be on the blog.

If you haven't done so, please look to the right and sign up for the e-zine.

Thanks!



No comments: