Saturday, January 26, 2008

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor




by Tammy de Leeuw
Financial Advisor Netzone

The purpose of this blog, as I have stated again and again, is to help financial advisors get better, and by becoming better, make more money. With few exceptions, products and services presented on this blog were either suggested to me by readers, or I found them myself in response to a request. I don't try to promote one marketing tool over another, because one size does not fit all.

If anything, I try to hammer home some basic ideas about buying marketing and sales tools:

1. Only YOU can know what fits well with your own business model, what feels
comfortable to you. Trust your instincts. If you don't believe in a program or
service, you won't use it and then you will end up complaining that it "doesn't
work."

2. If you are investing your hard earned money in something, you need to at least
find out a little more than the sales literature tells you. An hour or two of
research can help you avoid disappointment and unreasonable expectations.

3. Always ask yourself the questions: Will this help me serve my clients better?
Get my message out to more people? Help me turn prospects into clients?
Get me more referrals?


NEW CLIENT EVALUATION SERVICE AVAILABLE

Every advisor should be asking their clients "How Am I Doing?" on a regular basis. Not only does this help pinpoint deficiencies in your operations which might be hindering your growth, but a third-party evaluation is a great way to find out what clients "really" think, things they might hesitate to tell you if you sent out your own evaluation forms.

For a limited time and for a limited number of people, I am offering what I call the "2 Minute Thermometer" survey.

This non-intrusive survey is designed to take the temperature of your business, to find out whether or not your current marketing is effective, and to set the stage for you to get referrals or appointments. You will get an "approval" rating based on a proven mathematical formula and you will get REAL, CONSTRUCTIVE client comments; not just the standard "Bob did a great job."

This service is designed as something you can use:

1. To find out if your marketing is making an impact
2. To discover which clients are ready and willing to give you referrals
3. To find out about client concerns you may not be addressing adequately
4. As reason to contact clients you have not seen in a while and set appointments
5. As a service to your clients, letting them know you value their opinions
6. To market your "approval" rating on your website, in collateral, etc.
7. To gather testimonials and comments to use in future marketing.
8. To create an opt-in list for your blog or newsletter

Reports are customized for each advisor and may be also be used as after-seminar followups or as a way to encourage attendees to stop by your office ,even as a way to follow up on leads which may have fallen through the cracks.

If you are interested in learning more, send me an email with your contact information and I will call you to discuss the costs and requirements.

Thanks, Tammy
financialadvisornetzone@gmail.com.



If you want

No comments: