Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mama Told Me There'd Be Days Like This...



WHEN WEBINARS ATTACK! KUSHNER WEBINAR LOSES AUDIO

Apologies to some of you who dialed into the Kushner webinar and were unable to get a line in. The technology used to produce webinars is way cool, but it is still in the infant stage.

Apparently, one of the dial in lines was not working properly and some attendees could not hear the audio portion.

We were intending to do a followup anyway, so as soon as we re-schedule I will post the information.

Again, sorry for an inconvenience and thanks to Malcolm for being such a good spot and soldiering on despite the glitches.

-Tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.